Using Health Delivered
Health Delivered is a cloud based platform for dietitians that provides streamlined consultations, personalised meal plans, integrated devices and remote dietary management.
Health Delivered is intended for use by qualified dietitians and their patients. Except in special circumstances, If you are a dietitian, in order to access Health Delivered you must hold a valid Dietitians Association of Australia number (DAA). You must notify us if, at any time after you gain access to Health Delivered, you cease to hold a valid DAA number. If you are a patient of a dietitian, you will only be able to access Health Delivered if your dietitian has registered you for access.
You must not:
- access or use Health Delivered or its content in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Health Delivered;
- hide, alter, distribute, reproduce or delete any copyright, trade mark, proprietary notices, advertisements or any other information contained on Health Delivered;
- use Health Delivered to transmit any spam, chain mail, or junk mail;
- use Health Delivered or post any material that is offensive, inappropriate or misleading;
- introduce any viruses or material which contain components harmful to Health Delivered.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure your use of Health Delivered does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, which may damage your own computer systems. We will not be responsible for any interference or damage to your own computer systems or data that arises in connection with your use of Health Delivered.
We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. We also reserve the right to, at any time and for any reason, deny you future access to Health Delivered or impose conditions on your access. If you feel we have been unfair in our moderation please email us setting out your concern and provide a way for us to contact you, and we will contact you to discuss it further.
We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Health Delivered is accessible, but there will be times when access may be suspended in order to perform necessary maintenance, updates, or upgrades. We reserve our right to suspend or terminate access to Health Delivered ay at any time without reason and without notice.
Unless otherwise identified, all content on Health Delivered, including, but not limited to, text, icons, graphics and the intellectual property rights subsisting in such content, is our property or the property of our licensors.
Health Delivered may provide links to other websites for your convenience or to refer you to third party suppliers. We are not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site, or page, or for its security or privacy measures. You must make your own enquires as to the suitability of the content of linked sites and the goods and services available from them.
We do not provide warranties or guarantees for content in or linked to Health Delivered, products or services except to the extent that Australian Consumer Law applies to Health Delivered. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any direct or indirect injury, loss, claim, or damage under the law of contract, tort or otherwise, including loss of property, loss of business, loss of internet connection, loss of profit, loss, or corruption of data, loss of use, whether foreseeable or not, that arises out of, or in connection to the use of or access to Health Delivered.
If you contact us or leave a comment on Health Delivered, we will take all efforts to respond to your comments, but we cannot guarantee we will do so.
We will from time to time monitor or review the contents of Health Delivered and we reserve the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information and/or material (in whole or in part) that, in our sole discretion, we consider to be objectionable or in violation of any applicable law.
If any part of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable or void, that part shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure to enforce any right under these terms and conditions will not be construed as a waiver of that right or any other right under these terms and conditions. This document constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in regards to your use of Health Delivered and its terms may not be varied without our written consent.
If you have any feedback, questions or comments you can contact us email@example.com